At JoomDev, we believe in providing quality & timely support to make sure our users can make the best of our products. However, sometimes circumstances might not work on our favor but let us provide the support we strive to provide.
Here are a few things you can do on your end to make sure you get the support you deserve.
- If the support request is regarding one of our paid products, make sure you have an active subscription and a valid license. You are free to use the product for as long as you see fit but to get an ongoing support and updates you must have an active license.
Debugging on your end
- If you are having issues with on our products, be sure that the issue is caused by our product only and not another 3rd party extension.
- i.e. if you are using one of our templates and it’s breaking a certain feature in another extension, try switching to the default template and see if that fixes the issue.
- Try disabling any recently installed extension(s) to see if the issue goes away.
- Try debugging via Developer Console to see if you are having any specific issues. More info here.
- Sometimes, you are having issues because of incorrect PHP version, make sure you are running the correct PHP version (7.2 as of writing this in April 2020).
- Joomla has a very powerful debug and error reporting system that catches all errors thrown by any of the extension(s), try enabling error reporting and debug in case of blank page or 500 errors. More info here.
- Our support is limited to our products only. That is, if one of our products are not working as advertised on our website, we’ll do our best to help you out.
While posting to the forum, please abide by the Forum Rules.