Accordions are very similar to tabs, except that the items are displayed within a vertical list. When a new item within the list is opened, the previously-opened item is closed and the new item’s content is displayed.
The element has five different tabs General,Item Options, Item Title Options, Item Content Options & item Icon Options under the General tab.
In General we have the following options:
- Accordion Items- Add any number of accordion items by clicking on the Add Item button. This will open you to the option of adding Title, Icon and Content for the items. Also you can choose whether the items are Collapsible or not, only the First Item will remain open at all times or one can Open Multiple items at the same time or Open All the items from the options provided.
- Enable FAQ Schema- Markup your frequently asked questions with FAQ schema and get extra space in the SERP Ranking. (ONLY IN JD BUILDER PRO)
In Item Options we have the following options:
- Gap- Adjust the space between two accordion items.
- Border Type- Set the border for each of the items.
- Border Weight- After choosing the border type set the weight/depth of the border.
- Border Colors- Choose the color of the border selected.
- Border Radius- Make the edges of the border rounded.
- Box Shadow- Add shadow to the items by clicking on the editor icon.
In Item Title Options we have the following options:
- Title HTML Tag- Choose the HTML tag for the title from Default, H1 to H6, P tag, Span tag or Small tag.
- Title Colors- Set the color of the title when active and when on hover.
- Title Typography- Set the accordion title typography from the different options given, from setting the font family to line height and letter spacing.
- Border Type- Set the border for the title of the accordion items.
- Title Padding- Adjust the spacing for the title space.
In Item Content Options we have the following options:
- Content Colors- Set the color of the item content when active.
- Content Typography- Set the accordion content typography from the different options given, from setting the font family to line height and letter spacing.
- Border Type- Set the border for the content of the accordion items.
- Content Padding- Adjust the spacing of the content space.
In Item Icon Options we have the following options:
- Select Icon- Choose the type of icon for the accordion item to open & close.
- Alignment- Choose the alignment of the icon selected from the above option either Right or Left of the accordion title.
- Icon Colors- Set the color of the icon.