This element is used to display special message on the page that you wish to highlight or draw attention. Text is displayed inside the colored alert box, which can easily be customized using the options available.
This element also has 3 different tabs: General, Design & Advanced.
In General we only have the Basic option under which it has:
- Type- Choose the pre-designed style of alert box from Primary, Secondary, Success, Danger, Warning & Info. The default is Success.
- Content- Write the text in the editor that will be shown as your highlighted message inside the alert box.
- Alert Content Typography- You can customize the typography settings of the content from the different options available.
- Alert Heading- Add title or heading to your description.
- Alert Heading Typography- You can customize the typography settings for the heading from the different options available.
- Icon- Add icon to the highlighted message to draw attention towards it.
- Dismiss Button- Show or hide the cross button at the top right corner.