Confused which file to choose/download to work upon for your website? New to Astroid & don’t know where to begin with? No worries, a detailed clarification of all the files is given below that will help you kick start your work with ASTROID.
- ASTROID FRAMEWORK QUICKSTART PACKAGE- This is the complete package file that you can download in the beginning that includes the Joomla CMS, Astroid Framework, Astroid Template & all our basic plugins & extensions that you might require. It also has a demo content to give you an idea, how will be the look & feel of your website with Astroid.
You simply need to download this file & install it on your server, then just follow the steps of installation and you are done!
- ASTROID FRAMEWORK-TEMPLATE PACKAGE- This package file contains both the framework & template and it is without any demo content. This file only works when you already have an installed Joomla site and want to make it compatible with Astroid, just download & install this package on your Joomla & its done.
- ASTROID FRAMEWORK ONLY- This file contains only the Framework, it doesn’t have the template so to get this working you need to have the Astroid Template installed on your Joomla. You need to have atleast the framework updated if not the template to make the best use of its features.
- ASTROID TEMPLATE ONLY- As the name suggests this file only contains the Template, its also incomplete without its framework. Just like any other template this is also used to only get the look for a website. Keep the template file updated to get better designs.
Apart from just the Astroid files, a small preview of what some of the files you get when you buy any of our Templates is as follows:
- JD TEMPLATE_NAME Extensions- When you buy any of our templates you will see the extensions files within the download manager, this is a .txt file that lists out all the extensions used in that template.
- JD TEMPLATE_NAME Settings- Again when you buy an of our templates you also see the settings file, it has the .json file containing only the imported template’s settings. In case you want that style & color for your website.
- JD TEMPLATE_NAME XD/PSD- As the name suggests this is the PSD file that was used to create the template its has almost all the page designs used within it. You can refer to this file if you need the color coding used in the template.