Style your headings so they look attractive & appealing. To highlight the best part of your content/headline add animations to it so they convey maximum information to the readers.
Use the animated heading element for highlighting the keywords to attract readers/users towards your content.
GENERAL TAB SETTINGS:-
Under Content tab we have the following options:
- Before Text– Enter the text that is to be placed before the animated heading text.
- Animated Text– Enter the different texts that are to be animated one after the other under the repeatable field.
- After Text– Enter the text that is to be placed after the animated heading text.
- Animated Type– Choose the animation type from the given options.
- Text Alignment– Set the alignment of the overall heading element.
- Link– Add a link over the heading, choose whether to open it in a new window or not & to add no-follow over it.
DESIGN TAB SETTINGS:-
Here we have the Heading Options tab, were we have these options:
- HTML Tag- Add the required tag over the heading text.
- Text Color- Set the color of the heading texts.
- Text Shadow- Add text shadow to the heading.
- Typography- Style the heading under the this field from the different font styles to sizes to text decoration & much more.
- Animated Text Color- Add a separate color to the animated texts so users can focus over those attractive points.
- Animated Typography- Style the animated heading differently from the rest of the text.
For details on Advanced tab read the article.