Each row is build with columns/grids that you choose from the grid popup. There is a limit to the number of columns you add within a row, maximum size of the column that can be added in a row is 12 and the sum of the number of columns should always be equal to 12 only neither less nor more.
Column has just 1 Edit Column icon that is used for customizing. Choose the grid or the number of columns from Edit grid option.
When you click on Edit Column icon, a popup opens that has 3 different tabs General Settings, Design Settings & Responsive Settings. With these settings you can customize your column easily.
Under tab this the options are as follows:
- Column Title- Give the column a name of your choice
- Custom Class- Write the class name used for writing custom CSS or JS.
- Custom ID- Give a custom ID to override the auto generated ID.
Under this tab the options are as follows:
- Animation- Choose an animation for the section. You can also set the Animation Delay time in the next step.
- Background Type- Select the background type for your section from None, Color, Image, Video or even add a Gradient.
- Custom Colors- Choose whether you want to enable or disable the custom colors for the section. If you enable it then you have the option to set Text Color, Link Color & Link Hover Color of the section’s content.
- Spacing- Add margin and padding values over the row to improve its appearance on different devices.
Under this tab the only option is of:
- Device Visibility- Here you can set the breakpoints of the columns on different devices.