Every section is build up of rows, columns & elements. A section can contain any number rows that is automatically created once you add a section.
Add New Row option is provided along the section name. Other editing options are provided to the right of each row that are Edit Grid, Duplicate Row, Edit Row & Delete Row icons.
When you click on Edit Row icon, a popup opens that has 3 different tabs General Settings, Design Settings & Responsive Settings. With these settings you can customize your row easily.
Under General Settings tab the options are as follows:
- Custom Class- Write the class name used for writing custom CSS or JS.
- Custom ID- Give a custom ID to override the auto generated ID.
Under Design Settings tab the options are as follows:
- Animation- Choose an animation for the section. You can also set the Animation Delay time in the next step.
- Background Type- Select the background type for your section from None, Color, Image, Video or even add a Gradient.
- Custom Colors- Choose whether you want to enable or disable the custom colors for the section. If you enable it then you have the option to set Text Color, Link Color & Link Hover Color of the section’s content.
Under Responsive Settings tab the only option is of:
- Device Visibility- Choose your preference of hiding or showing the section on different screens like Hide on Extra Small Devices, Hide on Small Devices, Hide on Medium Devices, Hide on Large Devices or Hide on Extra Large Devices.