Presets in Astroid means some pre defined sets of colors that will automatically be applied to your site to improve its look and feel. They can easily be modified by changing the color options in the backend depending upon the theme of your website. You can create any number of presets when required, by default Astroid comes 4 already created presets.
To create your own preset, please following these simple steps:
- Add/Change the color of all the different options available like preloader color, body colors, menu colors, theming colors and others.
- Click on Export Preset option, and give a name to your preset.
- A json file will be downloaded, place this file in your template’s preset folder.
- After placing the file just refresh the Astroid backend and you will see your new preset along with others.
- Select your preset & click Save button, and your preset will be applied on frontend.