The Author information is displayed underneath the article, the author information is updated the in the Author profile in User Tab.
Article rating/review shows the star rating for a single article and allow a user to give a star rating.This basically enhances the Joomla’s core voting functionality feature which displays a drop down menu to rate the article, instead it modifies it by allowing the star functionality and also displays the number of votes received.
Allows you to display a list of related posts underneath the article post. The list is based on the meta keyword of the post which makes them more relevant and more likely to display. The settings also allow displaying number of the related article you want to display.
You can also enable Social Share buttons under each article. You can use AddThis or ShareThis content sharing platform in order to add social buttons.
How to Configure AddThis
- Create an account to AddThis .
- Implement/customize Share Buttons.
- Click on Activate Tool button to start to build the code.
- AddThis will generate a code snippet for you.
- Copy the code and paste in the code editor.
How to Configure ShareThis
- Register to ShareThis .
- Navigate to the Share Buttons > Inline Share Buttons tab on the left sidebar.
- Customize your share buttons accordingly.
- Get the property ID from the Property Settings page from the lower part of the left sidebar.
- Paste in the property ID in the ShareThis field
Open Graph allows you to identify which elements of your page you want to show when someone share’s your page. Here you don’t need to mess with scripts or tags. Simply add your Facebook App ID and Twitter Username. You can even set different OG Title, OG Description and OG Image for each article.
This option allows a comment system on each article post so that users will be able to leave comments under their own name. Choose between the platforms Facebook, Disqus, HyperComments or IntenseDebate.