This section allows you to display your social profiles on your site.
In this section we have:
- Module Position: Select a suitable module position where you want to display this feature.
- Feature Load Position: If there are other module(s) published to this module position, you can select whether the content of this feature should be displayed below the or after the module(s) published to this position.
- Style: Choose the style how you want to show Social profile on your site, the default value is Inherit color and the other are its Brand color(that is companies social icon color).
We have in all 20+ types of Predefined Social Profiles and one can also to add custom Social Profiles.
- Add Custom Profile: You can also add a custom social profile if you do not find one from the mentioned. Click on Add Custom Profile, a section will popup where you can add Link, Social Icon class and the icon Color.
In order to publish the Social Profiles on more than one place, follow these simple steps:
- Under Layout section create multiple module positions where you want to show the social profiles. (e.g. PositionName: astroid-top-social)
- Then go to Social Profiles section and set the module position to the one you created. (e.g. PositionName: astroid-top-social)
- Also if you want to show the social profiles on header. Just change the module position to the one you created. (e.g. PositionName: astroid-top-social)
See the video above for a quick walk through on how to add the social profiles.