This option will only be visible if you have the Header element enabled.
Sticky header is something that sticks to the top of the page while the scroll is scrolling down or decides to go back up.
Sticky Header: Choose whether you want to display the Sticky header or not. If yes then the following options will be visible:
There are 2 different ways you can show the sticky header
- Sticky Menu Mode: Here we have 3 modes:
- Left: The logo and the menu items are positioned to the left and the header block is to the right.
- Right: Here the logo is to the left, the menu items and header block are to the right
- Center: Here the logo is to the left, menu items in the center and header block is on the right
- Header Block 1: Choose what you want to display in the header blocks from the given options in the dropdown:
- Blank: Leave the space blank
- Module Position: Publish a module whose position you can choose in the next option Block Position 1
- Custom HTML: You can also publish custom HTML in the header block, simply writing your code in the next option Block 1 Custom HTML
This option allows you choose a different logo image for the sticky header (i.e. if you want to upload a smaller logo so the sticky header doesn’t take a lot of space)
Choose how you want the sticky to be Sticky or Sticky on Scroll up in desktop view.
Choose how you want the sticky to be Static, Sticky or Sticky on Scroll up in tablet view of your site.
Choose how you want the sticky to be Static, Sticky or Sticky on Scroll up in mobile view of your site.