The Countdown element enables you to add countdowns to your page without the use of any 3rd party plugins.
This element has just the right options to set your countdown timer, from setting the time to message to its styling all the options are provided under the main General tab.
In the General tab we have the following options:
- Due Date- Set the countdown’s due date by clicking on the date field that will open up the calendar popup.
- Time- After settings the due date set the countdown clock timer.
- View- Choose the view of your countdown either Block(label & time are stacked) or Inline(label & time are in line). You can also choose what time to show day, hour, minute or seconds.
- Label- Set the label of your countdown to either None, Auto or Custom. If custom then add different labels on each time.
- On After Expire- Choose the action after the countdown expires. Either do nothing or hide the timer or show a custom message or do both.
- Redirect URL- You can also choose to redirect to a separate page on expire after setting a certain wait time.
Under the Countdown Styling tab we have the following style options:
- Container Width- Set the width of the countdown’s container.
- Background Color- Set the background color of the countdown’s container.
- Border Type- Choose its border type, and set its width.
- Border Color- Choose the border color.
- Border Radius- Set the border radius to make the edges rounded for better styling.
- Box Shadow- Set the box shadow of each container in the countdown.
- Space Between- Manage the space between each of the container.
- Padding- Adjust the countdown’s container padding settings.
- Number Style Options- Style the numbers in the countdown from settings its color to its typography.
- Label Style Options- Style the labels in the countdown from its color to typography.
- Message Typography- Set the typography of the message after the countdown expires.
- Message Padding- Adjust the message padding with respect to the element.