Elements are the main content modules that build up the website. Every element here can fit into any column width and are fully responsive. JD Builder comes up with different types of elements from basics like Content & Images to advance elements like Google Map & Countdown for its pro version.
Here’s a glimpse of what each of the icons means at the Element level:
- This icon is used to move the element anywhere throughout the layout manager.
- This icon will open up that element’s settings popup options where you can easily customize it.
- This icon is used to delete a particular element.
- This icon will save that element’s settings which can be reused anywhere as per users choice.
- This icon is used to duplicate the given element.
- This icon will help to enable/disable a particular element at backend that will not be shown at frontend.
- This icon is used to add a new element.