This element will help you link your page on Facebook by displaying a button on the JD page. This can prove helpful depending upon your content, without much hassle you can display your Facebook page and get likes and share from users who visit it.
Before you add this element make sure you have the Facebook App ID inserted in the backend settings. Learn here how to generate your Facebook App ID.
Again all the main settings of this element are described under the main General tab. That has the Button Configuration sub tab whose options are as follows:
- Target URL- Choose which page you are targeting here on Facebook, the JD page on which the element is added or add a custom link of a different page.
- Action Type- Choose your action type between like or recommended.
- Layout- Select the layout of the button from the options given.
- Size- Select the button size either small or large.
- Color Scheme- Choose the color scheme of the button based on the theme of the page.
- Include Share Button- Choose where you want to include the share button or not.