Manage your Facebook page of your website using this element. It will help in boosting customer engagement with the website and improve your social activeness.
This element only has the Basic tab under the main General tab.
In Basic tab we have the following options:
- Admin Label- Add a custom label to the element to clearly identify it in the page back-end layout.
- Facebook Page URL- Add your Facebook page URL that is required as: https://facebook.com/PAGE_NAME.
- Layout- Choose the element layout from the drop-down options. By default the Timeline layout is selected.
- Small Header- Toggle between showing the Small Header or not.
- Cover Photo- Choose whether you want to show the Cover photo or hide it.
- Friend’s Face- Choose whether you would like to show your user’s friends faces who have also liked that page along with them.
- Custom CTA Button- Decide if you want to show your page’s custom CTA button created within the element or not.
- Width- Slide over the range slider to manage the width of your element. The minimum width is 180px & maximun is 500px, by default it is set to 340 px.
- Height- Set the height of the element by sliding over the values. The minimum height is 70px & maximun is 1000px, by default it is set to 500 px.