Heading element allows you to add a headline (and a sub heading, if you want one), and let’s you manage it’s typography among other options.
- You can enter text for the heading.
- Enter text for the sub heading as well, sub heading options are only applicable if the sub heading is entered.
- Select whether you want the sub heading to appear below or above the heading to suit your styling needs.
- Select the text alignment, which would be applicable to both the headings.
- You can also create link for the heading.
- Under Heading/Sub Heading options, you can select the HTML tag for the heading, color and other typography options.