While you are busy creating pages and are not able to come up with new ideas each time, here comes the Add Template button for your help. Clicking on this button will open you to a popup that has Blocks, Pages & Saved Template tabs that includes some pre-designed sections and pages and also your Saved Page Templates.
- Click on the Add Templates button, a popup opens containing Blocks/ Sections, Pages & Saved Templates tabs.
- Choose the category what you would like to add whether a Section or a complete Page Template or work on one of your Existing Pages.
- Below choosing which section/template to add you can have a preview of it by clicking on the Preview icon.
- Click on Insert icon after hovering over a particular item that you wish to add.
- One can also add any of the items from Sections & Pages tabs to their Favorite list.
- After inserting items from the template library, follow the same steps of previewing the page and saving it.
During page creation if you would like to use the same page again then you can easily save that page for further reuse.
After saving your page, you will see Options button on top right in its dropdown arrow go to Layout Options and then click on Save as Template and your page will be saved for further reuse. One can easily access these pages in the template library under Saved Templates tab.