When you choose the submit button options as Admin Mail or User Mail then here’s how you need to configure the options in here.
The options remain same for both, whether you choose Admin Mail or User Mail or can even select both. You can use Smart Tags here in almost all the options available for better result. Here are the available options:
- To- Enter the email who will receive the form submission entries. You can add multiple emails separated by commas or colons.
- Subject- Enter the subject line of the receiving mail.
- Custom Email Template- Enable/Disable whether you would like to use a custom email template or not, by default its the JD Builder’s email template that is generated.
- Email Template- If you choose to enable the Custom email template option then you can style that as required in the editor space & even include smart tags of your choice.
- Mail Body- If choose to disable the Custom email template option then a pre-designed email body & footer template is created, that can easily be styled using the WYSIWYG editor, here also you can insert the smart tags.
- Mail Footer- This is included as a part if you have enabled the mail body you will get a pre-designed Mail footer, that can also be easily styled with using the editor & here also you can use the smart tags.
- From Email- Enter the email of the sender, from whom the mail is being send. You can add multiple emails here separated by commas or colons.
- From Name- Enter the name of the sender who is sending the mail.
- Reply-to(Email names only)- Add the mail value whom the receiver can reply to. You can add multiple emails here separated by commas or colons.
- CC & BCC- Add any CC or BCC emails if required. You can add multiple emails here separated by commas or colons.
- Send As- Choose the layout style of the mail whether you want to display it using HTML styling or as Plain text.
- Add Attachments- If you have added any Upload field type in your form, then enable or disable to send the attachment along with the mail.