The Light-box options are provided globally for managing the image styling in elements like Gallery and Image.
To access the options you first need to open any builder page. These options are provided under the Global Settings popup under Components, whose path is as follows:
Options dropdown >> Global Options >> Base Settings >> Components tab >> Light Box Options.
All the options related to the lightbox styling are provided under the main Lightbox Options tab
- LightBox- Choose whether you want to enable or disable the lightbox globally for all the elements.
- Counter- If you enable the lightbox then, choose whether you want to show the navigation counter on top left corner or not.
- Full Screen- Allow it to show the full screen switch on the images.
- Title- Choose the title of the images whether it will the image’s Title, Caption or its Alt text.
- Description- Choose the images description from the same set whether its the Title, Caption or the Alt text.
- Text Color- If you allow to show any text on the images then set its text color globally be it the images Title, Description or both.
- Background Color- When viewing the image popup then set its background color.
- Icon Color & Hover Color- Set the color of the icons like navigation or fullscreen icons and their hover colors.
- Icon Size- Set the size of the icon size of fullscreen icon & close popup icon.
- Navigation Icon Size- Set the size of the navigation icon.