Google Map element requires the Google Map API key to get things started there. It is required to authenticate the requests associated with the project for usage and also acts as a unique identifier for the billing account.
Give below are the steps to generate the API key:-
1. Open the link attached, and given below is the field provided for adding the key in the JD Builder configuration page. (link here)
2. Go to the Project Selector page and create a new project.
Fill in the details required.
3. After creating your project go to APIs & Services > Credentials.
There you will see your newly created key listed on the credentials page, under API keys.
4. After creating the key go to Library.
6. Copy & Paste the Map API Key.
Now just copy and paste the API Key in the field provided on the configurations page and you are good to go.