Form element in JD Builder is integrated with the reCAPTCHA feature which makes your form submissions safer. This amazing feature has been added in the Form Builder keeping in mind the number of spammers or abusers one receive.
To make the reCAPTCHA work you need to get it’s API key. Here initially we have the V2 reCAPTCHA, for which you have to generate 2 keys; Site & Secret keys using your google account.
To generate the keys follow these steps:
- Go to Google reCAPTCHA Admin Console
- Click on create and register a new site.
- Add the details like label, domain name and choose your type as reCAPTCHAV2 and Submit.
- Once submitted you will get your generated keys, copy & paste them in the JD Builder configuration page.
After you have added the keys in JD Builder configuration page, go and create a JD Builder page using the Form element. The reCAPTCHA options are available under the General tab that further has the following options:-
- Enable reCAPTCHA- Choose if you want enable or disable the reCAPTCHA.
- Label- Add a custom label to the reCAPTCHA field
- Container Width- Set the width of the field.
- Position- Select the position where to place the reCAPTCHA left, right or center.
- Theme- Choose the theme of the reCAPTCHA depending on the requirement.