With the latest release Astroid Framework v2.4.1 is now compatible with Joomla 4 (beta versions). To test the compatibility of Astroid with Joomla 4 you need to follow these steps, which are mainly for Astroid Template One.
- Download and install the Astroid Framework-Template zip file in Joomla 4
- Go to the folder directory where you have installed Joomla 4 on your system
- Go to ROOT/ templates/ astroid_template_one
- Now you will see 2 html folder one is html & html-j4
- Delete the html folder & rename the html-j4 folder to html.
Now you can freely start creating/testing Astroid’s compatibility with Joomla 4 without any override issues.
Note:- Astroid Template Zero is also compatible with J4 but in that case you will have to place this new html folder from astroid_template_one to astroid_template_zero folder and delete the other html folder.