A pure HTML and CSS based module for displaying accordions on your Joomla website. With this you can create unlimited accordions, get the demo content on just a click, enable schema integration and much more all in the JD Accordion module.
Steps to install the module for your website-
JD Accordion is a paid Joomla product so first you need to purchase it to use it. After purchasing, go to your Download Manager on the website and download the extension and then finally install it on your Joomla like any other extension.
Note:- Since its a paid extension, you will have to manually download and install update each time.
How to use the JD Accordion Module-
Once installed, navigate to Extensions > Modules > Create new module of type JD Accordion.
The first tab here is Module tab, where you have the option of adding unlimited accordion items.
Next tab is that of Menu Assignment, where you need to assign pages were he module will be shown once published.
The other tab is that of Global Setting and Style tab, where we have the options for styling the accordion items. The options are as follows:
- TITLE HTML TAG- Choose the item’s title tag.
- NORMAL ICON- Add the icon class for the accordion in Normal state.
- ACTIVE ICON- Add the icon class for the accordion in Active state.
- ENABLE FAQ SCHEMA- Choose if you wish to enable the FAQ schema integration.
- LOAD FONT AWESOME- Choose if you wish to load Font Awesome.
- ITEM TITLE:-
- BACKGROUND COLOR- Set the background color of the title area.
- TITLE COLOR- Set the title text color in normal and hover states.
- FONT SIZE- Set the font size of the title.
- PADDING- Set the title padding space.
- ITEM CONTENT:-
- BACKGROUND COLOR- Set the background color of the content area.
- CONTENT COLOR- Set the color of the content.
- FONT SIZE- Adjust the font size of the content.
- PADDING- Adjust the content padding.
- ICON STYLING:-
- ALIGNMENT- Set the alignment of the icon either left or right.
- COLORS- Set the icon colors in normal and active states.
- PADDING- Set the icon padding.
The last tab is that of Demo Data tab, where you can choose to display a demo content. This content will be displayed fully styled and you can just replace the content with yours anytime. You get 2 views to choose from.
With these options you can now go ahead create a module for yourself and publish it like any other module in Joomla on a new module position or an old one. And you can assign it for different languages as well.