Images are an important aspect for designing any website or web page. They are simply illustrations of the content one want’s to display therefore the Image element is one of the most commonly used element in any Page Builder. We also have our own set of options for this element described below.
- Choose Media- Choose the image from the media manager that you want to display. The image can also easily be deleted by clicking on the Delete icon visible on image hover.
- Title- Give the image a title, visible after you hover the image at front-end.
- Caption- Add caption to the bottom of the image.
- Image Size- Adjust the size of the image, either view the Original size or Custom its size. If you choose Custom size then you will have the option of adjusting its Width.
- Alignment- Set the alignment of the image to Left, Center or Right.
- Link- You can now add link to the image or enable the lightbox feature. If you choose Media File then set whether you want to show the lightbox or not, but if you choose Custom URL then add the url in the space provided.