One can set JD Builder’s common settings & other settings here under Global settings options. From setting the typography of your complete page builder to adding license key for upgrading to pro version all such options are there as the global options.
You can access the JD Builder global settings from either of the ways:
- System > Global Configuration > JD Builder
- JD Builder > Options
- JD Builder > Any JD Builder Page > Options > Global Options > Edit Options
The global options comprises of 2 tabs that are the JD Builder tab & Typography tab. Each of the tab options are discussed below:-
Firstly we have the JD Builder tab that has the following options:
- Builder Pro Activation Key- Here you need to add the license key for upgrading your page builder’s free version to Pro. For more info on how to add the key read the article.
- Facebook App ID- If you are using the Facebook Page element in any of your JD Builder page the to get it working you need to add your Application ID’s here. To know more about how to create the ID read the article.
- Google Map API Key- Google Map element Coming Soon!
- Joomla Article Integration- Choose whether you want to enable or disable the Joomla article integration with JD Builder.
Next we have the Typography tab, where you can set the global colors & global typography of the page builder. It has the following options:
- Global Colors- Set the global colors here like the Primary, Secondary, Info and other such colors.
- Global Typography- Set the page builder’s global font family & the alt font family. You can even add the custom font family here to get it working.