One can set JD Builder’s common settings & other settings here under Global settings options. From setting the typography of your complete page builder to adding license key for upgrading to pro version all such options are there as the global options.
You can access the JD Builder global settings from either of the ways:
- System > Global Configuration > JD Builder
- JD Builder > Any JD Builder Page > Options > Global Options > Configuration
The global options comprises of 2 tabs that are the JD Builder tab & Typography tab. Each of the tab options are discussed below:-
Firstly we have the JD Builder tab that has the following options:
- Builder Pro Activation Key- Here you need to add the license key for upgrading your page builder’s free version to Pro. For more info on how to add the key read the article.
- Facebook App ID- If you are using the Facebook Page element in any of your JD Builder page the to get it working you need to add your Application ID’s here. To know more about how to create the ID read the article.
- Google Map API Key- To use the Google Map element on your site, enter the Map’s API key.
- reCAPTCHA Site & Secret Keys- Enter the reCAPTCHA keys if you want to use the reCAPTCHA in your Form element. To know more about how to get the keys, sign up for the API key pair.