Introducing JD Builder’s very own module, the JD Builder Module, create, publish & manage this module just like any-other Joomla Module.
This module doesn’t have its own styling options like the Typography or any module specific styling, it works as per the style defined on that position by the template. You can easily import or export the modules or even save the module created as one of your templates in the template library of your page builder.
Under Extensions > Module > JD Builder Module, you can easily access the module and create one yourself.
- Add the module title under Title text-area.
- Choose to Show or Hide the module title.
- Assign the module a Position from the available ones or create a custom module position.
- Set the Status of the module to Published.
- Set the Access level of the module.
- Set the module Ordering as required.
- Set for which all Languages the module will be accessible.
- Add a Note about the module for self assistance. (Optional)
- Set to which pages the module be assigned under the Menu Assignment tab.
- Create the module with the help of similar layout options as in for page layout, using pre-designed sections/templates or create one using the page builder’s elements.
- After creating the module, view it on the same position as mentioned according to the template layout.