This element is used to display a single Joomla article for your site. You can style and customize its appearance as per the need & options available. This brings the power of Joomla content management to JD Builder.
A quick view about the element is here.
All the options related to element styling & configuration are under the main General tab.
Firstly we have the General tab, where you can choose the article you want to show and others, it has the following options:-
- Select Article- Select the article you want to show on your website from the published articles list.
- Show Title- Enable or disable whether you want to show the title or hide it.
- Show Full Article Image- Enable or disable whether you want to show the article’s full image or not.
- Image Position- This works when show title & show full image are enabled, then you can choose to set the position of the image above or below the title.
- Show Tags- Enable or disable whether you want to show the tags set for the article or hide them.
Then we the options for styling the meta content under Meta Info tab that has the following options:-
- Meta Data- Choose the meta content you would like to show like author name, published date or created date and more such.
- Meta Data Position- If you have added the meta data then set its position above or below the title.
- Date Format- In case of dates like published date or created dates set the format of the date with the help of basic formats used universally.
- Show meta Icons- Enable or disable to show the meta data icons or hide them.
- Meta Styling Options- Here are the basic options that one would require to style the meta content for the article, from text & icons colors to typography and more such.
Now if you choose to show the article’s title the style the content under Title Styling tab that has these options:-
- HTML Tag- Choose the HTML title tag for the article’s heading.
- Color- Set the color of the title text.
- Typography- Set the typography of the title using the different font styles.
- Margin- Add the margin value between the heading & rest of the article content.
If you want to style the article’s content, you can easily do that under Content Styling tab options:-
- Color- Set the main content color of the article.
- Typography- Set the typography of the content using the different font styles.
- Margin- Add the margin value between the main content & rest of the article content(title & meta data).
If you have enabled to show the tags from general settings then its styling options are given under Tag Styling tab:-
- Tag Styling Options in Normal State- Style the article tags with colors, borders spacing when in normal state.
- Tag Styling Options in Hover State- You can also add a different style to the tags when in hover state.