Use this powerful extension to manage your events and display them in component and modules. Create single or recurring events, add descriptions, images and videos, allow users and guests to submit events and much more!
- Module Type: DJ-Events – Items
- Module Position: bottom-1
- Module Layout: jdcafe-default
- Header Class: text-center pb-4
- Module Style: split_title
Create a template override
- Go to Extensions > Template manager > Template > Your template details and files
- Create overrides
- Choose the module, component or layout you want to customize.
In this example we are overriding the DJ-Events – Items view.
Look inside html folder the override you just created, in our case is: jd_cafe > html > mod_djevents_items > jdcafe-default.php