Manage your Page settings who can see what while sharing the pages. Click on the Options button, the side popup opens listing the Page settings options under 3 tabs General, Design & Advanced.
In the General tab we have the options of setting it up & making it an SEO friendly page. Here’s what the options are:
Firstly we have the Publishing tab, set where you want the page to be and what is its status in which language:
- Language- Choose in which all language the be visible.
- Status- Manage the status of the page whether Published, Unpublished, Archived or Trashed.
- Category- Set to which Category the page belongs from the ones created earlier.
Secondly we have the SEO tab, where you can set the page details for SEO purpose like:
- Title- Add title for the page during link sharing.
- Description- Add a small description to the page.
- Keywords- Add keywords related to the page.
Lastly we have the Open Graph tab, where you can add the Page link details while sharing the page. The details include:
- Title- Add title to the page’s open graph link.
- Description- Add description about that page, that is displayed while link sharing.
- Image- You can add an introductory image about the page with the link shared.
Now comes the second main tab that is the Design tab where you can style or set the typography of the complete page at once. From Body to all the Headings on that page can be styled at once. It therefore has the 7 main tabs that are as follows-
Under Body Typography, we have these given options:
- Color- Set the complete page’s content color here such that you wont be required to set it all again, unless specified.
- Link Color- Set the link color of any link on that page.
- Link Hover Color- Set the hover color of the links on a page.
- Typography- Set the body typography of the complete page that will work throughout the body text.
Now we have 6 tabs for styling all the 6 heading tags under H1-H6 Typography tabs where the options are:
- Color- Set the complete page’s heading color here such that you wont be required to set it all again, unless specified.
- Link Color- Set the heading color of that heading on that page.
- Link Hover Color- Set the hover color of that heading type on a page.
- Typography- Set the heading typography of the complete page that will work for each the heading tag texts.