Every section needs a Row and to design a row you can choose the grid of your choice or design one yourself. A section can contain any number rows that is automatically created once you add a section. The Row level settings can be accessed easily by clicking on the settings icon in red on the right side of the layout.
To add a new row in a section just click on the add new row button at the bottom of the section on the right and your row will be added within that section. Or even at section level settings we have the option of adding a new row.
Here’s a glimpse of what each of the icons means at the Row level:
- This icon is used to move the row anywhere throughout the layout manager.
- This icon will open up the row settings popup options where you can easily customize your row level settings.
- This icon is used to delete a particular row.
- This icon is used to duplicate the given row.
- This icon will help to enable/disable a particular row at backend that will not be shown at frontend.
- This icon is used to choose the grid or the number of columns you want to add in a particular row.
- This icon is used to add a new row.
After clicking on the Row Settings icon, you will open up to the following set of options.
Here again we have three different tabs General, Design & Advanced. We’ll describe what each of the option under the General tab means, let’s get through it:
Under General the first option is the Basic that has:-
- Admin Label- Give the row a name of your choice.
In Layout we have the options as:-
- Column Gap- Adjust the space between columns whether they will remain as Inherit, No Gap or add a Custom gap where you can set the Gap size over the range slider.
- Reverse Columns(Tablet)- Enable/ Disable whether the columns be reversed or not in Tablet mode.
- Reverse Columns(Mobile)- Enable/ Disable whether the columns be reversed or not in Mobile mode.