The divider element is perfect for creating either a horizontal line rule, custom vertical spacing, or both. Using this element is great for adding structure and organization to your web page.
- You can select a style and color for your separator.
- The alignment wouldn’t matter if the width is 100%, which in most cases it is. But in case you are in for a unique design, you can do a custom width and align it to a certain direction.
- The weight is the height of the actual separator, most likely is no more than 1px, you can change it to the number of your choice.
- You can select width for your separator as well. The width can be in percentage or value in pixels.
- The Gap can be used to manage the vertical spacing for your separator. If you select 100px gap, then 100px of empty space above and below the separator will be created.