Tabs element allows you to improve the content thus improving the user experience of that page. One can add any number of tabs horizontally or vertically as per choice.
The element has three different tabs General, Tab Style and Tab Content Style under the General tab.
In General we have the following options:
- Items- Add any number of tabs by clicking on the Add Item button. This will open you to the option of adding Title, Icon and Content for the tab.
In Tab Style we have the following options:
- Orientation- Choose how you want to align the tabs either horizontally or vertically. If selected vertically then one can also set the Width of the tabs over the range slider.
- Tab Color- Set the tab text colors.
- Icon Position- If you have set an icon along with the tab text then choose its position either Top or Left.
- Icon Size- Set the size of the icon. Its value is in px.
- Tab Typography- Set the tab typography from the different options given, from font family to line height and letter spacing.
- Tab Padding- Set the spacing of the tabs.
In Tab Content Style we have the following options:
- Tab Content Colors- Set tab content color and its background color.
- Content Typography- Set the tab content typography from the different options given, from font family to line height and letter spacing.
- Border Type- Select the border type for the social icon among None, Solid, Double, Dotted or Dashed. By default its set to None.
- Border Weight- After choosing the border type set the width of the border.
- Border Color- Choose the color of the border selected.
- Content Padding- Set the spacing of the content tab.