Wanting to style your team showcase on your website, its now easy with JD Builder’s Team element. Go through the documentation and make the best use of the element.
Just like our other elements, this also has different tabs General, Image and Content Styling & Social Links Styling tabs all under the main General tab.
Under General tab we have the following options:
- Name- Add the name of your avatar.
- Designation- Add the designation of your avatar.
- Avatar- Insert the avatar image in the upload field.
- Short Bio- Add a short bio about your avatar.
- Social Profiles- Add the social profiles of your avatar.
Next we have the Image Styling options that are:
- Width- Choose the image width in pixels by sliding over the values.
- Border Radius- Border radius will give your image rounded corners.
- Border Type- Select the border type for the social icon among None, Solid, Double, Dotted or Dashed. By default its set to None.
- Box Shadow- Add background shadow to the profiles.
You can also style your team members name with the help of Name Styling options that are:
- HTML Tag- Add the HTML tag to the name to highlight it withing the element.
- Spacing- Adjust the space between the name content & the one above it.
- Color- Choose the name text color.
- Typography- Style the team member’s via the typography field.
You can also style your team members designation with the help of Designation Styling options that are:
- Spacing- Adjust the space between the designation content & the one above it.
- Color- Choose the designation text color.
- Typography- Highlight the designation of your team member via the typography field.
You can even style your team members bio(if any) with the help of Bio Styling options that are:
- Spacing- Adjust the space between the bio content & the one above it.
- Color- Choose the bio text color.
- Typography- Style the bio text via the typography field.
Highlight the social links of your team members with these styling options under Social Links Styling tab:
- Spacing- Adjust the space between the social icons & the content above it.
- Icon Position- Choose where to place the icons either above or below the member’s bio.
- The remaining options are similar to the ones mentioned for the Social links individual element.